- • Impart quality education to meet the needs of profession and society, and achieve excellence in teaching-learning process.
- • Attract and develop talented and committed human resource, and provide an environment conducive to innovation, creativity, team-spirit and entrepreneurial leadership.
- • Facilitate effective interactions among faculty and students, and foster networking with alumni, industries, institutions and other stake-holders.
- • Practice and promote high standards of professional ethics, transparency and accountability.
- • Provide constructive feedback to promote student self- assessment and motivation.
- • Provide clear learning outcomes, detailed instruction, and assessment for all courses to ensure course mastery and student success.
- • Use technology to create effective modes and means of instruction that expand access to learning